This quality machine allows the user to fill 24 “00” size capsules at a time with as much powder as will fit in the longer “half.” The empty capsules must first be separated and loaded into the base (long half) and into the cover (short half) of the machine.
- Put the large part of The Capsule Machine (the base) onto the enclosed stand, and then place on a flat bowl or plate.
- Separate capsule. Push longer part, open end up, into base, and shorter part into the cover.
- Pour approximately 1 tablespoon of powdered material into base and sweep enclosed card over holes, filling them. If desired, use enclosed tamping tool to compact powder, and then fill base again.
- Place cover on base, and remove The Capsule Machine from stand. Put The Capsule Machine on flat surface and press down evenly until bottomed out. Release pressure.
- Remove cover. Filled capsules should be in the cover. Depress top cover gently on both sides to eject filled capsules.